Monday, July 12, 2010

True qualities: an advise to human


My dear friend Kalana Wattearachchi gave me thsese photos and asked me to published in my blog. Thank you Kalana for photos. But I couldn't published it as I was busy in last week. However I was amazed seeeing "Sunday Island" newspaper (11/07/2010) published same photos under title of and I understand the importance of these photos. Anyway I'm very grateful to kalana.
These photos are telling nice story to everyone and reflecting the real meaning of "Affection". Human being can learn many things in these photos. You comments on these photos are highly appreciated.




2 comments:

  1. Great bro............You can express ur imortional words as simple and easy.Good job and keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro.....Ur ideas encourage me very much....:)

    ReplyDelete