Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Trip to Kandy: Cushion fight -our good old memories, story 2







Series of photos of I post here brings me one of interesting incident we faced in our trip to Kandy. In that trip we accommodated at YMBA pilgrim's house. There was eight friends plus Shashan's mother(our guard). This occurs when Shashan's mother is in washroom. We started a cushion fight hitting others with cushions of the room. Soon all got into the business and we understood that it gave maximum fun. Cushions were flown everywhere. I could remember Jayamal and Kosala were the front attackers and others join little bit later. It is in my mind that Amila (guy who in black T-shirt) was the most hit person. While my firends were in fight I was able to take some snapshots with my camera and Shashan passed me his camera and request me to take some snapshots for him. I did take snapshots using his camera too but only later we understood that lence cover of the Shashan's camera was forgetton to be removed. (I was covering very hot event so I couldn't check whether his camera was all right for photographing.)

Although Amila was the person to be hit most he didn't give up the game. Instead Amila hit back with cushions. Thus fight was at every second. Suddenly only cushion which was thrown, clashed with rorating fan. Fan stopped and we all guess fan was broken now and we had to pay. All was afraid and gotton upset (see last photo). We all started thinking what to do next. We switched on and off several times and fortunately fan started working properly. It was the moment our heart beats were stopped. However finally situation was cool down. When our friends get together now we recall this incident and laugh as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment